ELECTRIC FOREST 2018 WEEKEND 1 & WEEKEND 2 INFO PAGE "Rothbury Michigan"
ELECTRIC FOREST WEEKEND 1 - ELECTRIC FOREST WEEKEND 2. QUICK DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE UP COMING EDM FESTIVAL KNOW AS ELECTRIC FOREST. THANKS FOR VISITING IVIBED.COM.
FOR GREAT RAVE WEAR IDEAS AND TO CHECK OUT THE LATEST EDM CLOTHING AND RAVE GEAR VISIT. IVIBED.COM
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETS AND THIS EVENT READ BELOW AND OR CLICK THE LINK AT THE END OF THIS PAGE TO TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO ELECTRIC FOREST WEBSITE.
The first Electric Forest festival was held in summer 2011 at the Double JJ Ranch In Rothbury, MI. Great work came from humble beginnings, and in 2017 The Forest grew to be a two weekend event.
Scroll back through photos, videos, and art from over the years, and see of how far The Forest has come.
Years from now, can you imagine where we will all be?
BEST ELECTRIC FOREST VIDEO. Electric forest recaps of the best from EF_2017 and Turned them into a amazing Electric Forest 2018 Into Video
GENERAL ADMISSION CAMPING
BUY ELECTRIC FOREST WEEKEND 1 TICKETS. CLICK THE LINK BELOW. INFO ABOUT EACH WEEKEND , GA vs GOOD LIFE, EARLY ENTRY AND MORE ARE POSTED BELOW. ALL LINKS ARE DIRECTLY TO THE OFFICIAL EF WEBSITE OR FRONT-GATE TICKETS WHO IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL SELLER OR RESELLER OF THE EF WRISTBANDS
THIS LINK WILL DOWNLOAD THE TICKET GRID THAT DISPLAYS THE DIFFERENT PERKS WITH EACH PACKAGE.
The General Admission (GA) Camping Wristband is the most common wristband and includes a camping spot, as well as complimentary parking in your camp for carpools of two or more people.
Interested in a camping without vehicles? GA Tent Only Camping is a great option for those arriving on a shuttle, via bicycle, or being dropped off. No special pass or add-on is required.
Arriving early? GA Camping offers an optional Wednesday Early Arrival Add-On.
WITH YOUR PURCHASE, YOU WILL RECEIVE...
- Access to the main festival venue and all stages
- A complimentary camping spot in the GA Campgrounds
- Complimentary parking next to your campsite for cars with at least two (2) occupants. Cars with only one (1) occupant will be required to purchase a Single Occupant Parking Pass.
The GA Campgrounds open Thursday at 12:01 am and close at 12 noon on Monday. Those who would like to arrive on Wednesday may purchase a Wednesday Early Arrival Add-On.
GOOD LIFE VIP CAMPING
Good Life Village Camping and Sherwood Court Tent Only Camping are the main VIP camping options.
In the Village you camp next to your car, and in Sherwood Court you park in a lot adjacent to the campground for a vehicle-free camping experience. Tent Only is also a great option for those taking a shuttle or being dropped off.
If you want the Forest to provide a tent, Electric Avenue and Sherwood Court Bungalow Tents are located steps from the entrance to Sherwood Forest in The Good Life Village.
If you seek extra luxury, discover the Back 40 Enchanted Campground or the brand new Village Villas, which offer the highest level of Good Life living.
Are you looking for a cabin, log home, or a hotel suite? Check out the Back 40 and Frontier Lodging Packages
EARLY ENTRY WEDNESDAY
JUNE 20th 2018 @ 11:59am
GATES OPEN AT 12pm / NOON
EARLY ENTRY PASS. IMPORTANT INFORMATION. FOR GA ONLY. EARLY ENTRY IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN GOOD LIFE AND HIGHER PACKAGES!
DETAILS ARE FROM THE OFFICIAL EF WEBSITE WORD FOR WORD
- One per car, not per person!
- Early Arrival does not promise a closer camping spot – it only allows for entry to the campgrounds on Wednesday
- This pass is for those staying in GA Camping, Maplewoods, RV Camping, and Group Camping
- You need this pass for any GA car or RV arriving between 12 pm and 11:59pm on Wednesday
- RV Companion Vehicles must have their own pass
- Parking passes are non-refundable
- Each person must also have a wristband to enter
- Your parking pass will be emailed to you as a digital ticket in the weeks before Electric Forest
- Parking passes are print-at-home, or can be scanned from your phone
- If you arrive by yourself, you also need a GA Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass
- GA Wednesday Arrival parking passes are required for any car or RV arriving between 12 pm and 11:59pm on Wednesday.
- GA Wednesday Arrival is available for GA Camping Wristbands, Maplewoods Wristbands, RV Camping, and Group Camping.
- One parking pass is required per vehicle, not per person.
- RV Companion Vehicles must have their own Early Arrival Parking Pass to arrive on Wednesday. Parking passes are nonrefundable.
- Parking passes are not valid without a Wristband. Parking passes will not be honored unless the occupants have also purchased an Electric Forest Wristband.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation message. Your parking pass will be emailed to you as a digital ticket in the weeks before Electric Forest.
- - Parking passes are print-at-home, or can be scanned from your phone. You are encouraged to print your parking pass as a backup.
- If you are arriving by yourself, you will also need to purchase a GA Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass.
First Weekend - Single Occupant - Parking Pass
GA Parking Pass - Single (1) Occupant Details
Important Information: THIS IS THE ONLY PART THAT SUCKS ABOUT ELECTRIC FOREST. $75 IS JUST TO MUCH TO CHARGE SOMEONE.
- - A GA Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass will be required for each vehicle arriving to the GA Campgrounds or Maplewoods with only one (1) occupant. If there is more than one Forester in the car, you do not need to purchase this parking pass. Parking passes are nonrefundable.
- Parking passes are not valid without a festival wristband. Parking passes will not be honored unless the occupants have also purchased a festival wristband.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation message. Your parking pass will be emailed to you as a digital ticket in the weeks before the festival.
- Parking passes are print-at-home, or can be scanned from your phone. You are encouraged to print your parking pass as a backup.
- You can purchase a parking pass any time between now and the end of the festival. Parking Passes will also be available at the festival box office before entering the campground. To expedite entry, HQ highly encourages you to purchase a parking pass in advance and have it ready to scan as you enter the festival!
- If you are arriving on Wednesday, you will also need to purchase a GA Wednesday Arrival Parking Pass
- Parking pass funds will support upgrades to the GA Campgrounds in this and future years.
First Weekend - RV Pass (To Be Purchased With Weekend Wristband)
Double JJ Ranch 7100 South Water Road, Montague, MI 49437 Thursday, June 21, 2018 - Sunday, June 24, 2018
General Admission RV Add On:
GA RV passes are available as an add on to your GA Wristband. You MUST also purchase a wristband to access the festival. GA RV spaces are subject to availability. The purchase of a GA Wristband does not guarantee that the RV add on will be available at a later date.
RV add on passes will be mailed out in advance of the festival.
An RV is specified as any vehicle larger in length, width, or height than a normal 12 passenger van. The length limit for a non-RV is 16 feet. Any vehicle, or vehicle + towed trailer of any kind, that is over 16 feet in length needs an RV Pass.
RV spots are not available for purchase unless you will be bringing an RV, please do not purchase an RV space in an attempt to secure a larger tent camping space. Standard passenger cars, SUVs and pick up trucks do not need an RV pass.
GA RV Passes, PRICES BELOW ARE IN ADDITION TO YOU GA WRISTBAND.
ALL PICTURES AND INFORMATION IS DIRECTLY COPIED FROM THE EF WEBSITE. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ELECTRIC FOREST AND THIS IS ONLY AN INFORMATION PAGE CREATED BY THE IVIBED.COM FAMILY TO HELP GROW AND SHOW OUR LOVE FOR ELECTRIC FOREST AND EVERYTHING THEY DO FOR THE EDM COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. WE LOVE YOU ELECTRIC FOREST. THANK YOU FOR MAKING SO MANY MAGICAL MEMORIES AND CONTINUING TO THE BEST BEST EDM EDC MUSIC FEST IN THE WORLD.